Admission Requirements for the College Online Degree Completion Program:
- A minimum of 60 transferable credit hours is required for admission to the Online Program
- To be admissible to KU, you must have 24+ transferrable credit hours with a 2.50+ cumulative college GPA*
*Cumulative college GPA refers to all work completed at KU or other regionally accredited community colleges, colleges, or universities.
If you’re a previous KU student, this program is open to you by following standard readmission requirements. If you left KU in good standing, 2.00 GPA or higher, please apply and submit transcripts for all course work taken since leaving KU. If you did not leave KU in good standing please contact Samantha Montague at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 785-864-6876, to review your readmission requirements.
Fall Admission Deadline:
- March 1st - Priority admission deadline
- August - Final deadline for Fall applications
Spring Admission Deadline:
- November 1st - Priority admission deadline
- January - Final deadline for Spring applications
Summer Admission Deadline:
- May - Final deadline for Summer applications
- Begin by filling out the transfer student application (previous KU students should complete the readmission application)
- Contact the Registrar or Student Records office of all schools you have attended and request to have your official transcript sent to KU: Admissions Office, 1502 Iowa Street, Lawrence, KS 66045
Your admission to the program cannot be fully processed until we receive all of your official transcripts. Be sure to request transcripts as soon as possible.
Non-Degree Seeking Admission
If you plan to attend KU as a non-degree seeking student in order to pursue a certificate, you will need to follow separate admission procedures:
- Non-degree seeking students are eligible to take only six credit hours per semester
- Be sure to indicate that you are interested in being a non-degree seeking student on the application
- Deadlines for non-degree seeking admission are: early January for spring, late May for summer, and early August for fall