How it Works
Become an Online Jayhawk: Steps from Admission to Enrollment
- Complete the admission application here. You will be routed to the correct application based on your status as a freshmen, transfer, or readmitted student.
- Check your admission status at any time after applying.
- Contact all other institutions you’ve attended and ask to have your official transcript sent to KU:
University of Kansas
Office of Admissions
1502 Iowa Street
Lawrence, KS 66045
- Once Admitted - Set up your KU Online ID and email address (Find your student ID number on your admission letter or on the "check admissions status" page. It is not the same username used to apply online.)
- File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or look into other financing options.
- Complete the Online Orientation course through Blackboard. You will receive a link to the course in your acceptance email.
- Download your Degree Progress Report (DPR), and work with an advisor to plan your future enrollment.
- Enroll online through Enroll and Pay.
- Begin courses!